Kemball school works in partnerships with the other special schools in Stoke-on-Trent.
The vision for Special School Outreach in Stoke-on-Trent is a provision that:
• Enables pupils who have a statement/diagnosis of special educational needs to participate fully in the life and work of mainstream settings;
• Works collaboratively with other support services to remove barriers of achievement by building capacity, sustainability and confidence in our mainstream settings.
The four special schools of Stoke-on-Trent offer a wide range of support, including the following:
• Support for pupils in mainstream who have a statement/diagnosis of special educational needs
• Tailor made packages of support
• Specialist advice for staff
• Access to resources
• SEND termly meetings
• Classroom observation and feedback