Kemball school can offer outreach support to mainstream settings.
The vision Outreach is a provision that:
• Enables pupils who have an Education, Health Care Plan to participate fully in the life and work of mainstream settings;
• Works collaboratively with other support services to remove barriers of achievement by building capacity, sustainability and confidence in our mainstream settings.
As a school we are able to offer:
• Support for pupils in mainstream who have special educational needs
• Tailor made packages of support
• Specialist advice for staff
• Access to resources
• Classroom observation and feedback
Manual Handling training
Shared Hydro session
For additional information and costings please contact Helen Smith (Deputy Head)